Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Monday, January 29, 2007
Ebolaworld News and Stuff
I know what you’re thinking. You haven’t heard from me since the ‘Year in Review’ cartoon, so that obviously means I haven’t been doing anything. WRONG! I’ve been working hard all month and have a lot of big announcements to make. So let’s get started bitches!
- The Snowy the Frostman DVD is now available for purchase in the Ebolaworld store. The DVD contains lots of extras and also has all three movies seamlessly blended together with no interruptions. Your purchase helps support Ebolaworld! A thanks goes out to everyone that pre-ordered!
- Ebolaworld is getting a makeover. My site has looked basically the same since 2002 and its time for a change. The Weekly Update section is being removed in order to neatly organize all the cartoons. So no more endless searching for your favorites. Expect the facelift late next month (Feb)!
- A new Dubya-Doo cartoon is in the works. The script has been written, and the audio has been recorded. All that’s left now is the animation. Expect the new episode sometime late next month (Feb) as well.
- Smokey Gets Busted has been accepted into the ‘Spike and Mike Film Festival’. For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s the festival that gave Beavis and Butthead,
, and Happy Tree Friends their big break. I’ll be sure to keep you posted on any developments. South Park
- More News! Just found out today that Snowy the Frostman, Grandpa: Rooftop Pop, and Cat and Fish: Cat meets Fish have all also been accepted into the 'Spike and Mike Film Festival'. More details as they develop.
Well, that’s it for now hoes!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Oh yeah! Don’t forget to watch the new cartoon! 2006 in Review! Woot.Sam T